Friday, September 5, 2008

Pathetic

I take a hiatus for a month while my life is going through some major changes, and all Professor Marvel can do is post about moldy penises? What kind of entertainment is this, I ask you?

I recommend that all of you, Morgan Freedman, Kurt Cobain's ghost, Courtney Love, etc., entertain yourself by reviewing the catastrophe of the Republican VP candidate. And we should spend all our hours until election praying fervently to whatever mysterious forces of democracy that might still be lingering (granted in a stale, leftover sort of way) be in America to save us from such monstrosities.

That said, I am taking another hiatus to prepare my getaway in another country in case the Republicans win.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I, for one, value my right to shoot wolves from aircraft. Thank you, Sarah, for protecting me from big government.

Professor Marvel said...

Well, somebody certainly got bit by the cranky bug. Why the outrage? Did you think you were going to like the Republican Vice Presidential Candidate?

That's okay, we love you anyway, Postillion. At least you're posting again. Hate on me all you want if it gets you in the workshop.

SJ said...

Awww, I love you too, Professor Marvel! Big hug and kisses. Smooch smooch.

Anonymous said...

Postillion's back! Hooray!